Thanks for your interest in our workshop!
The primary goal of Frenchy Cannoli's work is to promote appreciation of traditional processes. Come spend a day with Frenchy to learn the ancient art of sieving using the inexpensive “mini-panda” washer that can be purchased online for less than $70. Frenchy will share the ice-water sieving method he has adapted and perfected. Frenchy provides a live demo with in-depth commentary on all aspects of the actual process.
The workshop will be held at a centrally located facility in Denver, Colorado. Exact location details will be provided in separate e-mail to workshop participants two days before the event.
We want to offer deep thanks and appreciation to all the participants and everyone else who has been supporting our educational efforts to promote traditional methods.
- 8:30: Doors open. Enjoy some coffee and croissants.
- 9:00: Introduction to Ice Water Sieving
- 10:00: Live Demo Morning
- 12:30: Hot Lunch provided by Mme Cannoli
- 1pm: Continued Live Demo Afternoon
- 3pm: Snack
- 3:30pm: Closing Lecture/Demonstration
- 4:30pm: Wrap-up: Debrief with French
All the best,
Madame Cannoli & Frenchy